Sunday, January 31, 2016

About me!

My family is a huge impact on my life, I am the oldest of 4 siblings and we live in a very small house, so there is no way to NOT be close to them. We aren't exactly the most typical family, but not being normal is a lot more fun. Im constantly talking about my brothers, who are 8 and 9, who have been a huge impact on my decision to pursue a career as an Elementary teacher. 

From left to right: Declan (8) Logan (9) Sienna (17) and my mom

I am very passionate about a LOT of things, either I'm completely into something and very invested, or I don't like it at all. And I get excited about just about everything. One of my big things that I'm into is cosplay, or making intricate and precise costumes of characters from video games, TV shows, and movies and wearing them to conventions to take pictures with people. 
Here are a few of my favorite cosplays from the past year:
Amelia Pond from Doctor Who 
Loki (well Lady Loki) from Thor
Athena from Borderlands Pre-Sequal

Also, I have a LOT of animals. Living on a farm kind of does that I guess. I have 8 cats, a dog, a rabbit named Ed, a horse, chickens, goats, etc...the list could keep going on and on. 

Ed the rabbit, Huck the horse, and Harper the dog

No comments:

Post a Comment